After BEC, the rcon tool everyone has grown to depend on was discontinued, I decided to try and write a replacement for it. After a week of messing around with MBCon was created.
MBCon is a C# (.NET) BattlEye RCON client for ARMA 2/3 servers. It uses a simple plugin system to make it easy to extend.
The following are the current plugin list:
- Console: Simply outputs stuff to a console window.
- Logger: Logs various BE events to logs.
- PlayerCheck: Can be used as a “global” bans list or a whitelister, using a file, http request or mysql database.
- BEFilterMonitor: Watches bans.txt and filters and reloads them when changed.
- RestartMessage: A simple plugin to do restart messages.
- ScheduledTasks: Perform BE commands at certain times.
- SimpleMessages: Sends messages to server at certain intervals.
- WebLogger: Sends logs to a URL.
- WebRcon: A very experimental plugin to allow access to a web-based RCON client.
Get the latest version at https://github.com/maca134/MBCon